123 129 $97.00 - $103.00
Philodendron tenue has a beautiful sparkly sheen on a rippled leaf front which makes this easygoing plant a true stunner!
Note: This Philodendron prefers to climb, which will also increase the leaf size and deepen the rippling.
Philodendron Care Instructions:
- Indoors, Philodendron grows best in medium light and bright indirect sunlight. Outdoors, Philodendron prefers bright shade with no direct sunlight.
- Water your plant when the top 2” of soil becomes dry. Give your plants a thorough drink. If your plant gets yellow leaves and they start to drop, you're likely overwatering the plant.
- Gently remove the bottom leaves as they die off.
- Keep an eye on pests. Philodendron can fall prey to common pests like mealybugs, spider mites, and aphids. Keep pests at bay by maintaining the health of your plant.
- Fertilize your plant monthly. Pale new leaves typically indicate that your plant isn't getting enough calcium or magnesium. Fertilizing your plant with a water-soluble houseplant fertilizer once a month will keep your plants healthy, strong, and beautiful.
- Repot your plant as necessary. As your philodendron grows, you may want to move it to a larger container, or use propagation to start a brand new plant.
- Keep your plant away from children and pets. Philodendrons can be poisonous to people and pets if ingested, but they're not lethal.