104 112 $78.00 - $86.00
Anthurium villanerioum has beautiful elongated velvet leaves with shiny downward sloping veins.
Note: This Anthurium is a climber and prefers a bit more humidity than regular room humidity.
Anthurium Care Instructions:
- Indoors, Anthurium grows best in medium light (bright indirect sunlight). Outdoors, Anthurium prefers bright shade with no direct sunlight.
- Water your plant when the top 2” of soil becomes dry, make sure to give your plants a thorough drink. If your plant gets yellow leaves and they start to drop, you're likely overwatering the plant.
- Gently remove the bottom leaves as they die off.
- Keep an eye on pests- Anthurium can fall prey to common pests like mealybugs, spider mites, and aphids. Keep pests at bay by checking weekly for signs of pests.
- Fertilize your plant monthly. Pale new leaves typically indicate that your plant isn't getting enough nutrients. Fertilizing your plant with a water-soluble houseplant fertilizer once a month will keep your plants healthy, strong, and beautiful.
- Repot your plant as necessary. As your Anthurium grows, you may want to move it to a larger container, or use propagation to start a brand new plant.
- Keep your plant away from children and pets. Anthurium can be poisonous to people and pets if ingested, but they're not lethal.